The farmers and agriculture professionals find it very difficult to know the proper type of fertilizer and pesticides, which would match with his soil. In using a fertilizer and pesticides they must take into account the requirement of his crops and the identification of the soil.
The basic objective of the soil-testing programme is to be given a better service and more economic use of fertilizers and better soil good agriculture practices for increasing agricultural production.
A fertilizers recommendation from a soil testing laboratory is based on carefully conducted soil analyses and the results of up-to-date agronomic research on the crop, and it therefore is most scientific information available for fertilizing that crop in that field.
- Soil and plant testing for macro- and micronutrients
- Irrigation water quality assessment
- Manure analysis for total nutrient content
- Soil and plant analysis for heavy metals and pollutant elements
- Advisory on balanced fertilizer use
- Advisory on management of problem soils.